Jeff's New Golden Driller Sauce + SMF Coupon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
I have a brand new product in a bottle-- the Golden Driller sauce is a little tangy, a little spicy, and a whole lot amazing! The new mustard-based sauce is out of this world good, and it's available to order right now!

IMG_5281.jpg

We released it on Saturday September 9th and sales have been the best we've ever seen.

I am careful not to market my products too much on the forum, but this stuff is good, and based on the reviews we've received so far, you deserve to try it.

For now, it's only available in a bottle. We do not have plans to release this one as a recipe but we'll see what the future holds.

→ It's $7.99 for an 18-ounce bottle + tax but if you use the special SMF coupon below, you'll save a little money.

Special SMF member coupon: SMF10

Check it out

Also, if you order at least $50 in product, we'll pay the shipping for you.

Let me know if you have any questions

Are the ingredients listed by amount of the item?
Meaning Garlic is listed last, does that mean there is less garlic than any other ingredient?

I'd say market away. I purchased recipes years ago and both rubs get used often. I have not made your BBQ sauce yet. I did purchase it a few times when I was at Scheels, really tasty. Look forward to trying this sauce at some point. Thanks for the discount and all that you do.

Thanks, I hate garlic!! Probably the only person on the planet that does, but what can I say...
If I can't taste or smell it, I'm OK with it.

I'm with you brother on this one , I really do not like garlic as a flavour, like Honey garlic wings , alfredo sauce etc etc
I cook with it and use it , but in moderation.
Like you if I can smell or taste, I don't eat it . But I cook with it for Mona, Just no kissing for a day or so . 🤢🤢
Like garlic toast for when I make her lasagna🤮🤮🤮

David

I'm with you brother on this one , I really do not like garlic as a flavour, like Honey garlic wings , alfredo sauce etc etc
I cook with it and use it , but in moderation.
Like you if I can smell or taste, I don't eat it . But I cook with it for Mona, Just no kissing for a day or so . 🤢🤢
Like garlic toast for when I make her lasagna🤮🤮🤮

David
I don't feel so all alone anymore.
There's two of us that hate it. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
want to try but shipping on 2 bottles is 40% of cost (not blaming you Jeff, I know how it works) prob will just up my order to $50 to get free ship

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky