ENABLER DEAL ALERT - Heath Riles BBQ sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I don't do the sauces with sugar but thought some folks here might like this. Academy Sports has 2 versions of the Heath Riles BBQ sauce marked down to $0.99 per bottle. Tangy vinegar or Sweet BBQ. If you have an Academy local to you they also have all the Bravado and Yellowbird hot sauces on sale for $0.99

Academy also had Tuffy Stone's rubs and sauces marked down, not as steep as Heath Riles but priced low enough for me to stock up. Rubs normally $10 are $7 . And his sauces normally $8 are $5.

But since I'm a fan of Tuffy's cooking, this tells me Academy may not be selling his rubs much longer. Either they're not selling or being discontinued.

I've now got enough in the freezer now to last me a good while.

Reactions: jcam222
I tried ordering a bunch of on sale rubs and sauces last week from academy. I checked out and paid and a day later the order was cancelled because the items were out of stock. I was sad.

Well I just checked out with $30 and free shipping. Manager to snag 1 HR tangy(only 1 in stock) ....if my order holds
Also some Meat Mitch and Lane White sauce. That stuff is great on yard bird!
Thanks for.the heads up !

Keith

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky