I Need Of Advice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jraiona

Smoke Blower
Original poster
I'm looking to upgrade to a smoker with a bit more capacity than the WSM I have. The two that I'm interested in are the Old Country Over and Under and the American Barbecue Systems Allstar. Can anyone offer some input on these? Especially th American Barbecue Systems. Thanks.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/136165/my-new-american-barbeque-systems-smoker

I found this to be pretty comprehensive. I haven't used one but I have been using The Good One Open Range for year and love it. It's definitely an upgrade in space from my 18.5" wsm and also fictions as a nifty little stickburner. It's in the same price range so you might check it out. The old country is a different animal. It's built a little looser and seems like it would be a better stick burner than a set and forget charcoal smoker. It's also priced much lower so if you have an academy nearby, you might go check it out. Good luck.

Lance

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky