Advice: Go Big or Go Home??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
All those years of back petal in football practice finally paid off lol 😂, and good lookin cooker you got there.

• Haha
Reactions: kevinwi
Well, it finally arrived. I was at work. Driver called and said "I rang the doorbell but no one answered".
Well no shit...I'm at work....I waited all weekend and you didn't show or call and you expect me to be home when you just show up. ??...lol

But.....with snow and rain in the forecast the next few days, I wanted to get it oiled and seasoned before rust sets in....some was already on grates because it sat on his truck all weekend..
but now it's well oiled and steam cleaned.....Can't wait to get cooking on it!
View attachment 693309View attachment 693310View attachment 693311

That pit is a thing of beauty! You're gonna cook tons of great Que in that bad boy...Congrats!

Red

Reactions: kevinwi
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky