Easter stuff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
First off, i need to brush up on photogaphy, but that's another story.
Went outside my comfort zone where I usually do a rib roast on the Napoleon rotisserie with rear infrared burner and did this one on the WSM. I'm an au jus nut so i have some "sauce" to further cook steaks for the whinies that don't like red meat. to supplement the au jus from packet, I took a cake pan with about 1.5 cups of water and a glob of BTB (better than boo-yon). Put roast on a grid over it so I wouldn't waste all the drippings.
cooked to 127 then pulled to rest. I like mine rare, thus the aujus.
results were good for just two of us. Plenty of leftovers. Trimmed the bones and some steak meat for a big ol tub of roast to make philly cheese sammies later this week.
Hope y'all had a good Easter
John

roast pan.jpg

rib roast sliced.jpg

easter plate.jpg

philli scraps.jpg

Looks beautiful! Exactly the way we like ours as well!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky