Hey cat people, I got a question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1712849645032.png

The last cat I had was a kitten from a feral cat. She had a litter inside my green house of about six or seven so I left the door open so she could move them. She took all but one so I nursed it for a week till it got stronger. He never wanted to go outside, just laze around where ever it could.
HPIM3834.JPG

cats are indiscriminate killers. Not their fault, they are what they are, but because of that IMO they should not be put out to roam.
That's exactly right . If it only effects the owner , then that's fine . In and around other people it doesn't work for several reason . Puts the cat in danger as well .

Found 3 Missouri songbirds dead at the bottom of my bushes yesterday . I hate that , but don't blame the cat , blame the owner .

Reactions: schlotz
I've got no problem with cats. I'm just wondering why they have to be outside all night to roam the neighborhood, that's if they're not feral.

The most common result from my Google searches was that it was irresponsible to let the cat roam. The cat could get run over on the street or other bad things could happen to the cat.

I've not yet set a trap. I just can't do that if it might be somebody's pet, even if they should not let their pet impose on other people. We've all got to live together.

And the cats do spray my WSM. Good thing its covered. And I find an occasional cat turd on my patio.

BTW, the cameras haven't picked up on this cat the last three nights. But the rabbits are gone, also.

SO, I have neighbors who let their cats out in the evening and then the cat won't come back in . Some folks let their cats out for the night because the cat will pester them relentlessly to go out.

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky