To the " Pepper People Professionals " , LOL I have a question ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Don't laugh to hard David. You may be onto something.

Chris

Have to get out my old grade 7 chemistry set and see if I can brew up or graft Cherry Bomb peppers with some Cherry tomato plants
and come up with a " cherry bomb tomato Frankenstein plant "
And the thunder cracks as lightning bolts zap and snap through the room, and an evil laugh can be heard in the distance

Wow I'm tired . Must go watch the Blue Jays beat The Yankees , lol

David

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
Wow I'm tired . Must go watch the Blue Jays beat The Yankees , lol
Look here Dr. Spuds. I'll pretend I didn't just read that. That's like saying the Habitants are going to beat the Rangers. Ha!!!

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Look here Dr. Spuds. I'll pretend I didn't just read that. That's like saying the Habitants are going to beat the Rangers. Ha!!!

Chris

Ha Ha , thats Mr. Spuds to you. But DR Spuds works also

I have not really Followed Baseball for years ( except for when the Expos were around , I always lied the Montreal Expos and hated anything Toronto.

For some reason I started watching the Blue Jays about a month ago. I have been known to just pull over to a ball game around here and just watch them , either fast ball or softball. A fun game to watch live and in person.

Now about last nights game

Score Toronto 7 Yankees 1

What happened , because Toronto has been sucking the last couple weeks,

Mr Dr. Spud :emoji_sunglasses:

• Haha
I read your headline wrong yesterday when I first saw this. I did not respond right away but the more times I read it I still see this.

doomsday_preppers.jpg

You Prepper professionals and your prepper peppers. You make them look like tomatoes but we know where the heat is.

Something interesting. My wife brought home Chick-Fil-A's new Pimento cheese chicken sandwich which was pretty good. We were talking about the pimentos and she thought they were cooked bell peppers. I said no, they are their own pepper and when I looked it up I found this.

pimiento or pimento (or cherry pepper) is a variety of large, red, heart-shaped chili pepper (Capsicum annuum) that measures 3 to 4 in (7 to 10 cm) long and 2 to 3 in (5 to 7 cm) wide (medium, elongate).

Pimientos can have various colors including yellow, green, red, and maroon. Some are green when immature and turn red when they reach maturity.[1]

The flesh of the pimiento is sweet, succulent, and more aromatic than that of the red bell pepper. Some varieties of the pimiento type are hot, including the Floral Gem and Santa Fe Grande varieties. The fruits are typically used fresh or pickled.

Something interesting. My wife brought home Chick-Fil-A's new Pimento cheese chicken sandwich which was pretty good. We were talking about the pimentos and she thought they were cooked bell peppers. I said no, they are their own pepper and when I looked it up I found this.

pimiento or pimento (or cherry pepper) is a variety of large, red, heart-shaped chili pepper (Capsicum annuum) that measures 3 to 4 in (7 to 10 cm) long and 2 to 3 in (5 to 7 cm) wide (medium, elongate).

Pimientos can have various colors including yellow, green, red, and maroon. Some are green when immature and turn red when they reach maturity.[1]

The flesh of the pimiento is sweet, succulent, and more aromatic than that of the red bell pepper. Some varieties of the pimiento type are hot, including the Floral Gem and Santa Fe Grande varieties. The fruits are typically used fresh or pickled.

Well I did not know that, great info . Thanks

David

On a side not . Our last trip to Florida , last Feb 2023. We had Chick-Fil-A. F**ing great. we ate there almost everyday after that for a nice chicken lunch.
The 1 in the Walmart parking lot in Kissimmee, Irlo Bronson Bouv. Was the best.
Wish they had one around here. Maybe in 10 years lol, We just got a Denny's this year ,and still not open. As they put it in a Sandman Signature hotel that has been delayed for almost a year for some reason.

David

HA!!! see David their strategy worked. The Yankees intentionally lost the first two games. Giving Toronto a false sense of security, and then BAM they put the hammer to them in game 3.

Yankee ingenuity at its best.
Chris

• Haha
HA!!! see David their strategy worked. The Yankees intentionally lost the first two games. Giving Toronto a false sense of security, and then BAM they put the hammer to them in game 3.

Chris

Yes they shore showed us , lol

That picture Cole sure had our number.
Soon as he left we started getting hits and runs

He is too good of a pitcher to waste away with the Yankee's :emoji_sunglasses:

David

Chris
They still lost 2 of 3 Chris
Twinkies on top of the division. They'll be done early in playoffs if they don't get the pitching rotation fixed.

They still lost 2 of 3 Chris
Twinkies on top of the division. They'll be done early in playoffs if they don't get the pitching rotation fixed.
Thanks John, when your teams basically in the cellar you have to use your imagination to come up with some type of positive.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky