He's Loco Redux!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

So can I get this recipe , I want to make a big one of these for the family this weekend .

Thanks
Hamburger, precooked rice, linguica sausage, bacon weave. That's the fatty. For the Loco Moco part you need more rice, a fried egg and cheap packet brown gravy.

I made loco moco for dinner the other night but I didn't do the fattie, I just did hamburger patties. I mixed the hamburger with chopped onion and Worcestershire sauce, spog and fried them and them chopped up mushrooms and sauted them in the same pan after the meat. Then I made gravy in the same pan with the mushrooms and burger fond in there with the brown gravy mix. Costco is the place to buy that BTW. I think it was like $4 for a big spice container full. The same container at my Walmart was almost 8.

Anyways, not super traditional and not near as fancy as yours but well recieved none the less!

Last edited:
I made loco moco for dinner the other night but I didn't do the fattie, I just did hamburger patties. I mixed the hamburger with chopped onion and Worcestershire sauce, spog and fried them and them chopped up mushrooms and sauted them in the same pan after the meat. Then I made gravy in the same pan with the mushrooms and burger fond in there with the brown gravy mix. Costco is the place to buy that BTW. I think it was like $4 for a big spice container full. The same container at my Walmart was almost 8.

Anyways, not super traditional and not near as fancy as yours but well recieved none the less!
Loco Moco is always tasty!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky