Hello from Fairbanks, Alaska.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BldEagle

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 9, 2018
E2B5ADDE-3EC3-4B8B-B68B-BB165E90F2C0.jpeg
3F68E254-7FE7-49B8-89B9-BE17F79C59D0.jpeg
A0665B6F-5638-44D0-952F-ADF9384D5DE8.jpeg
EBA7B605-6A0B-41A5-9658-50836B8CCB51.jpeg
8A33537F-4C20-47AC-BE05-DF041DD91016.jpeg
Hello! My name is Tim I’m new to the forum but not to smoking meats. My family and I moved to Alaska about two years ago from North Carolina and really missed having good BBQ, so I got my first smoker. So far, I’ve smoked a few briskets, Boston Butts, pork loins, ribs, and trout. This year I’m hoping to try some new things with some salmon, caribou, and moose to throw in the smoker. I also really like sharing pics of my food, so I’ll try to add a few here. Looking forward to learning some things and sharing the fun!

Welcome to the board! You seem to be one of many newcomers who are already well settled in before you got here.

Your daylight hours must be changing very fast now.

Welcome to the board! You seem to be one of many newcomers who are already well settled in before you got here.

Your daylight hours must be changing very fast now.

They sure are. We had our last official “night” last night. Won’t be long before we have some midnight sun again.

Thanks Smoke and Moto. I do love some ribs! I’m really looking forward to trying some new stuff this year. Friday I’m going to do my first whole chicken. I’ve grilled em many times, but never smoked one. Should be a good time.

Now that's what I call an introduction. Welcome to the site.

Chris

Reactions: BldEagle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky