Happy Birthday Robert!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinVOLfan

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 27, 2018
Knoxville, TN
Today is our good friend Robert 's ( tx smoker tx smoker ) Birthday! Wanted to give him a shout out and wish him the Happiest of Birthdays and many more. He has been a very positive contributor to the forum for years and a good friend so take some time and give him a shout out!

Image result for happy birthday gif funny movie

Thanks for the reminder! Happy birthday Robert! And for all your very tasty looking meals and all the insight you give.

Have a good one
Ryan

Happy Birthday Robert! Many happy returns and thank you for all your cooks and write ups!

2034A397-4F8B-438D-95BD-B75FC8245F52.jpeg

Happy Birthday Robert!! You are a great friend and great member of the forum. Hope you have a great day and an even greater year ahead.

Thanks for the reminder! Happy birthday Robert! And for all your very tasty looking meals and all the insight you give.

Have a good one

Thanks so much Ryan. All the tasty looking meals and insight were gained here so just try to give a little back when I can

Happy birthday Robert! I'll raise a glass to you this evening. RAY

Thank you Ray!! Don't raise too many. Save one or two for me please :emoji_astonished:

Gonna raise a few of my own,
Robert

Happy Birthday Robert!

Thanks so much Jake. Very much appreciate it sir.

Happy Birthday Robert! Many happy returns and thank you for all your cooks and write ups!

Appreciate it Sandy, and you're more than welcome. I really enjoy this forum, what I've learned here, and sharing with the good folks who make this the best on the 'Net

Robert

Happy Birthday Robert!

Thanks Steve!! I even get to enjoy it outside. Started out a bit chilly this morning but gonna be mid 70's here in a bit....and NO SNOW!! Now we did get a dusting yesterday and it shut the world down.

Getting out the suntan lotion,
Robert

Happy Birthday Robert!! You are a great friend and great member of the forum. Hope you have a great day and an even greater year ahead.

You have me blushing Jeff, but thank you very much. It's been a pleasure getting to know you and several other folks here...all of whom make this a fun place to hang out. It's nice to learn a bit as you go also :emoji_wink:

Robert

Happy birthday Bud!
You have been a great contributor to SMF!
And it is greatly appreciated!
Have a cold one for me!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky