Getting it done with salmon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
hunter,
If you need some more opinions, don't be bashful. I know a couple of us SMF'ers who would be willing to give it a try. I still have lots of last year's Salmon catch that I'd love to consume trying some new recipes. What? You want my mailing address? :cool::cool::cool:

As soon as I am ready... I will collect your address for certain. I need people that make salmon regularly.

As soon as I am ready... I will collect your address for certain. I need people that make salmon regularly.

That Salmon looks Awesome, HR!!
I don't do Salmon often enough, but Craig "cmayna" would be my first pick for testing anything on Salmon.
This Thread needs another "Like".

Bear

Reactions: hunter rose
Lost 118 lbs. So the wife left you huh.:D
No... she is losing weight as well - down over 50. The whole family is working at it. Too much illness in our extended family over the past year. Three family members with serious illnesses all at once... lets just say we became motivated.

No... she is losing weight as well - down over 50. The whole family is working at it. Too much illness in our extended family over the past year. Three family members with serious illnesses all at once... lets just say we became motivated.

I'll have to show this to the wife. A good excuse for smoking (food that is).

Reactions: hunter rose
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky