Funny Beef Doneness pic

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We have a store around here that sells Mexican beef for dirt cheap. You can get T-bone steaks for like $2.99 lb. Might experiment with one of their rib roasts.

We were in an upscale ( expensive!) restaurant in Australia and my wife ordered her steak well done, despite my trying to get her to as least try some of my rare-med. rare previously. The waiter said, "Sorry Madam but we do not serve any steak cooked beyond med-rare. The manager came and said, "If we say that the worst it will be is medium, that is our policy, if you wish to leave, you may". So she tried med-rare and loved it, ...to this day. Just gotta get over that mental block!

Want go big or go home with SV?----Go Big with an Eye Round in the SV.
Put the Prime Rib in the Smoker.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky