Feburary Throwdown UPDATED WITH PRIZES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was in Aspen visiting friends 2004 ,they were skiing ,I had to fill in daytime so I got a guide went fishing. I had never been anywhere that cold.Aspen not really my thing, locals were nice but the  tourists ...!

I dont want to get
hijack2.gif
 grief but while we wait in different time zones to see what people have come up with this is a photo of a barramundi one of 150 we caught last trip to Coburg Peninsula 500 fish total between 8 guys best barra 105cm.Casting at snags with all sorts of lures including a lot of American tackle.They will take a fly.This guy was only 60cm.Great beer drinking country.I have the magazine article that our fearless leader got published.Let me know if it interest
11f1324b_IMG_0160.jpg
s you by pm & I will send it to you. We are going again October

Thanks Todd and Lisa for putting up the prizes for the Feb throwdown. Looks like a great turnout. Hope all the members, old and new take the time to vote. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky