Bodacious Bones Throwdown: And The Winners Are......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
First off, sorry for the late reply… work and life in general has been pretty busy as of late. Summer is a busy time as I am sure it is for a lot of you all!

Thanks to all the forum members that participated in this TD… What a bunch of talented folks we have on this great forum!

I am both surprised and humbled that my entry received second in the forum vote… Thank You!! I would like to give a Congrats to S Smoke-Chem BBQ for taking first place in the forum vote!

Also a Congrats to civilsmoker civilsmoker for first place in the Judges vote and Texas Cookin' Texas Cookin' for placing second in the Judges voting!

I would like to give a huge shout out of appreciation to the guys who made this TD possible tx smoker tx smoker and gmc2003 gmc2003 . Thank you Robert and Chris for your time and efforts in putting this together.

Also, to our site owner TulsaJeff TulsaJeff for allowing these TD’s to occur. To CPB, Porter Road, jcam222 jcam222 and tx smoker tx smoker for donating some very, very nice prizes. Thank you all!

Lastly, that day of the cook was a very busy one and pics mostly did not happen… but I will post a thread with some details of the cook in a few days when things hopefully slow up just a bit!

Congrats to all the winners and participants. I think I gained 10 pounds just reading through the entries.

Not sure why I missed this announcement post, but a BIG 👍 to all the SMF competitors. For lack of a better word, it was bodacious. :emoji_nerd: And this TD putts the "O" in outstanding.

Reactions: Buckeyedude
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky