Feb Throwdown Voting Thread......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who's the winner?

• 1) Hickory smoked tri-tip salad with smoked/grilled red onions, tomatoes, mixed baby lettuces and Am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Taco Salad. A layer of cold smoked cool ranch Doritos topped with salad. That is covered with chi

• 3) It is a smoked pork salad sandwich. It was my take on a smoked chicken salad sandwich I like to

• 4) Smoked Nicoise Salad Description: Nicoise salad is a traditional salad the South of France (the

• 5) Smoked Salmon and Shrimp Salad

• 6) Layered Lox Salad Cold Smoked Salmon, Smoked Cheddar Cheese, Avocado, Kalamata Olives, Hard

• 7) Apple wood smoked, reverse seared tarragon ahi, grilled butternut and romaine salad rolls. With H

• 8) Smoked Shrimp Salad and Flat Iron Steak Po Boy Cajun seasoned smoked shrimp salad, reverse seare

• 9) Reverse Seared Skirt Steak and Caprese Salad: Reverse Seared Skirt Steak with Smoked Sweet Pepper

• 10) Smoked chicken salad over greens and bacon weave. Topped with mango salsa, served with a homemad

• 11) Turkey Caesar Salad with homemade Caesar dressing topped with rome romano cheese.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They all look awesome, great job guys!! Just like shopping when you're hungry, I think it would be prudent to wait til after I eat to make a tough choice like this...

This is the first throw down I have seen but all of these look phenomenal!  Great thinking outside the box!          
beercheer.gif

This was a great throwdown. Congrats to Aneura for their winning Viewers choice entry. I will post Judges choice Wed night.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for all the votes and kind words!  This was our first entry into a throwdown and we had a great time planning, preparing and of course eating the result!  I've learned everything I know about smoking from this community and am looking forward to more learning and sharing in the future!

Thanks again!!

Keep on smokin',

-Eric

Congrats Eric, I won my first entry and it is a good feeling...JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky