Fatties and some ABTs with q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokintexin

Original poster
Mar 20, 2012
Waco, Texas
Trying this on my phone on the tapatalk app...hopefully it shows up right...
adaf396e-f6c7-19f1.jpg
adaf396e-f6d4-e1bc.jpg
adaf396e-f6e6-9e50.jpg
f680-c5f4.jpg[/IMG]

Those are some nicely wrapped fatties! What's inside? I'll be looking for the finish, should be real good!

This is my first time trying fatties or ABTs, hopefully they turn out. For the fatties I did basically a bacon cheeseburger fatty with pepper jack cheese and onions inside. The ABTs have cream cheese laced with BBQ sauce, chipotle, ancho chille, and jack cheese. Then stuffed with that mixture, a lil smoky, and wrapped with bacon. I will upload pictures of final product when done.

Those ABT's sound pretty "A"! Again that's a great wrap on the fatties for a first time!

Hey , Texin. 
welcome1.gif
 to the forum . I'm a misplaced Texan from Temple , and wish I were there again
frown.gif
.Yer shots came out nice... but your Smoker is too clean , you need to work her more , make her sweat . LOL

Have fun here and...

That looks AWESOME! First timer? I think you're a PRO! Is that all cheese inside of it? That makes me want to do some fatties again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky