Fatties and some ABTs with q-view

Discussion in 'Fatties' started by smokintexin, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Trying this on my phone on the tapatalk app...hopefully it shows up right...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]f680-c5f4.jpg[/IMG]

2. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

Those are some nicely wrapped fatties! What's inside? I'll be looking for the finish, should be real good!

3. This is my first time trying fatties or ABTs, hopefully they turn out. For the fatties I did basically a bacon cheeseburger fatty with pepper jack cheese and onions inside. The ABTs have cream cheese laced with BBQ sauce, chipotle, ancho chille, and jack cheese. Then stuffed with that mixture, a lil smoky, and wrapped with bacon. I will upload pictures of final product when done.

4. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

Those ABT's sound pretty "A"! Again that's a great wrap on the fatties for a first time!

5. [​IMG]
    Fighting the wind here in Waco TX today, had to put up my windblock

6. Thanks, I kinda surprised myself with how well they wrapped up

7. oldschoolbbq

oldschoolbbq Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Hey , Texin.  [​IMG]  to the forum . I'm a misplaced Texan from Temple , and wish I were there again [​IMG].Yer shots came out nice... but your Smoker is too clean , you need to work her more , make her sweat . LOL

Have fun here and...

8. [​IMG]
    Time to pull the buffalo turds

9. rabbithutch

rabbithutch Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Glad to know they are done!  I can be there from Temple in about 35 minutes.  Will there be any left?[​IMG]

10. 35 minutes...hmmm... Considering that we're already down to a half dozen, I don't think your odds are real good

11. [​IMG]
    Finished product...sorry all the ABTs are gone already

12. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

That looks AWESOME! First timer? I think you're a PRO! Is that all cheese inside of it? That makes me want to do some fatties again.

13. jp61

jp61 Master of the Pit ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Nice fatties!...and smoker too.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  14. I think I just gained 5lbs from your pictures [​IMG][​IMG]