Elk sausage pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLinza

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 24, 2021
Colorado
Ran across this picture in my phone of a pizza we did with some elk sausage, so thought I'd share. Thawed some elk sausage and whipped up some dough and everyone picked a few toppings. (Chopped Pueblo chilis were mine)Threw the pizza stone on the grill with some semolina and BAM. This was one of the best pizza's I've ever done. 100x better than Dominos.
20231208_193020~2.jpg

YUM! Looks delish! I love game sausage, lucky for me a good friend always has a full freezer, so after a hunt, he usually calls and unload some. I am happy to help with that All day long.

Reactions: JLinza
YUM! Looks delish! I love game sausage, lucky for me a good friend always has a full freezer, so after a hunt, he usually calls and unload some. I am happy to help with that All day long.
Yep, I rarely have room in my freezer, so when I get an elk. My friends and family definitely get a cut. lol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky