Ever had a craving you HAD to satisfy?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
On the way home from work this morning I, for some reason, started thinking about making some all beef chorizo. NO CLUE why I thought about this, but by the time my hour drive home was complete, I had decided that I not only needed to make it, I needed to eat it asap!

So, I came into the house, tossed together a chorizo spice, added it to a pound of ground chuck, mixed and let it rest while I chopped and diced some onions and potatoes. After everything was cooked and mixed together, I added a few farm fresh eggs that the bride's chickens donated.

Over an hour later, I put the very ugly mixture on some flour tortillas and was satisfied. No real reason for this post, just wondering if I'm the only weird one here that does stuff like this...

View attachment 685130View attachment 685131View attachment 685132View attachment 685133
Great looking hash! I have made my own venison Chorizo, never tried beef, but it looks perfect!

- Jason

Damn! That looks disgustingly Delicious!!!!! Thanks for the great idea. Definitely gonna dive into that. And add is some fire roasted Pablanos and Tequila. Honey, were having Mexican!!!!!

Great! Now I have a craving for some homemade chili and cheese, spam, chorizo and a over easy egg topped pancake and waffle sandwich!

Great! Now I have a craving for some homemade chili and cheese, spam, chorizo and a over easy egg topped pancake and waffle sandwich!
Just so you're not short on cravings... I just watched a Kent Rollins video of big Mac casserole! That didn't help me at all!

Ryan

waffle sandwich!

20221116_073716.jpg
20221116_073757.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky