Dinner!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
Vortex teriyaki chicken wings, fettuccini alfredo /w parm, spargees, Jello for dessert. Lost a pound and a half yesterday! RAY
DSCN1816.JPG

That looks outstanding Ray!! Beautiful plate. I can only guess that the courier pigeon carrying my invitation took a wrong turn somewhere between AZ and TX :emoji_laughing:

Missed another one,
Robert

Reactions: sawhorseray
The wings/meal looks fantastic!

Thanks Eddie, and thank you for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

Very nice plate ray!

Thanks Jake, was kind of a weird pairing, teriyake and alfredo sauce, but it worked! RAY

Nice looking meal RAY! Id tear those wings up!

Thanks Travis, I was wishing there was more wings in the bag after they thawed out. RAY

That looks outstanding Ray!! Beautiful plate. I can only guess that the courier pigeon carrying my invitation took a wrong turn somewhere between AZ and TX :emoji_laughing: Missed another one, Robert

Well Robert when I saw how few wings were in that bag I decided to keep the pigeon in the coop, no sense coming all this way if I can't fill your belly! Thanks for the Like my friend, much appreciated. RAY

Very nice.

Thank you for the Like ozzz, much appreciated! RAY

Very, very nice plate there Ray!

Thanks for the Like Steve! There was nothing leftover and I didn't go to bed hungry. RAY

Nice work . Been wanting some wings , but not at the price I saw yesterday . I need to fire up the grills , been awhile . I think you might have that backwards . LOL.

Heck Rich, I figured as long as I was going to splurge with some pasta there was no sense skimping on the cheese. I was kind of shocked at actually losing a little weight after that dinner, I'm beginning to think Blue Bunny and chocolate chip cookies might be more fattening than sugar free Jello. That still leaves me room for about 650 calories worth of Evan every night, a nice trade off! Thanks for the Like Rich, much appreciated. RAY

My son brought home some bourbon brown sugar ice cream the other day . My gosh its good .

That Chicken looks Awesome!!
Nice Job!
Like.
"Bourbon Brown Sugar Ice Cream"??? Is that Legal?!?!
I usually eat Chocolate Marshmallow, but I'd definitely give that a try!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky