Desperate for a MES!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I FOUND ONE!

I joined facebook to check out the Marketplace as chopsaw chopsaw suggested. . . I found one but had to drive 40 miles to pick it up. Was worth it because it is brand new and never used. . . Unfortunately it is a 30" ( Model # MB20071117 ) but I can live with that. Paid $175 . . .
What do you guys think?

IMG_1841.JPG

IMG_1840.JPG

IMG_1839.JPG
IMG_1842.JPG

I did a quick search for the Pittsburg area . Had several come up on Facebook . Most looked like 30s but one new in box looked like a 40 .

Man that is so clean and pretty! And a great deal. Now get to cooking and dirty it up.

Jim
Have to wait until this miserable weather calms down. Hope the controller is half decent or I will have to refer to tallbm tallbm . . . LOL!

Looks really nice. All I can find is 30s also

Looks really nice. All I can find is 30s also
AFIK Masterbuilt has no stock in the 40s. I can't get one on Amazon here anymore, tried to buy one on marketplace from a city hours away, and the chick sold it out from under me the night before I was heading there just for it. Can't even find it on the MB website here.

Not only was this a steal of a deal, but it could probably be flipped for twice the price now 🤣

I FOUND ONE!

I joined facebook to check out the Marketplace as chopsaw chopsaw suggested. . . I found one but had to drive 40 miles to pick it up. Was worth it because it is brand new and never used. . . Unfortunately it is a 30" ( Model # MB20071117 ) but I can live with that. Paid $175 . . .
What do you guys think?

View attachment 686913

View attachment 686914
View attachment 686915View attachment 686916
It's looking good man, glad you found one!

Can't wait to see what you make with it :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky