Country Style Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kelbro

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 22, 2009
N. Carolina
CSRs were on sale. Cooked over cherry. Great bark, very tender. With the leftover sourdough popovers, there will be some good leftover sliders tomorrow!

IMG_1467.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG

Well then... Those look right tasty! As I type I'm doing some asian inspired IP country ribs.

Reactions: kelbro
That right there is a fine plate of CSRs. Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris

What was the process tame and temp for the ribs?
Couple of hours at 275 and then into a foiled pan with some mop sauce for an hour. Removed from the pan, sauced them and left on the grill for about 30 more minutes to set the sauce. Rested about 30 minutes.

Reactions: jcam222
Couple of hours at 275 and then into a foiled pan with some mop sauce for an hour. Removed from the pan, sauced them and left on the grill for about 30 more minutes to set the sauce. Rested about 30 minutes.
Sure worked well!! These are some of the best CSR’s I’ve seen!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky