Cauliflower fritters

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bradger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 12, 2019
northern NJ
So a while back i posted theas with something else, i did not have pictures at the time, someone asked for it so here we go.
ground up cauliflower
DSCF3577.JPG

added salt, pepper, and dried chives.
DSCF3579.JPG

add some eggs,
DSCF3578.JPG

all mixed togeather, it is more about a consistency than measurements. this looked and "felt" about right.
DSCF3580.JPG

on the griddle. cook in similar why to pancakes.
DSCF3582.JPG
DSCF3583.JPG

So there you have it.

Looks good! Might have to give it a try. We have added creamed corn to pancake batter, although it doesn't sound like a good combo they are delicious...most got eaten plain without syrup or butter.

Ryan

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Those look good! I'm assuming cauliflower rice would work as well? I usually substitute cauliflower for most rice dishes as I like it better personally. Gonna have to try this for breakfast.

Ok....I'm sold. You can count on me making those at some point soon. They look like they could be eaten at pretty much any meal and look real tasty

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky