Brisket Question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They are looking good, I hope they turn out great for you, and don't forget to read the sticky
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
, had to throw that in there, can't wait for the finished product ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well I think that I finally hit my stall....started at 1930 and it is now 0056 and stalled at 163......now comes the fun waiting game.

Well the largest of the 4 Briskets is now out of the smoker and resting peacefully in the cooler. While the other 3 are still stalled out.....

Dude I am nice and toasty and all 4 of the briskets are resting peacefully in the cooler wrapped in towels. I am headed to bed and will be back up in about 6.5 hours to slice them all. I will take pics and post them after the wife and I get back from the ultrasound......thanks for all your words of assurance

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky