Brisket Pie à la mode!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
AAA+++ skills. The documentation is superb, the pictures are awesome and the plating is money!! This is the kind of work I see that keeps me pushing to up the game. Great job!!

Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
Well now that I got my tongue rolled back up and my jaw pried up off the floor I can finally comment on this one......................... ............ Well maybe .......I just cant find any words.....BIG LIKE!

AAA+++ skills. The documentation is superb, the pictures are awesome and the plating is money!! This is the kind of work I see that keeps me pushing to up the game. Great job!!

Thank you. It's other posts on here that push me. Between that and watching too much YouTube cooking videos, I'm always waiting to try something new.

Well now that I got my tongue rolled back up and my jaw pried up off the floor I can finally comment on this one......................... ............ Well maybe .......I just cant find any words.....BIG LIKE!

Big thank you!

Wow awesome view. Great job.

Appreciate it!

I would call that a slice of food heaven! I do believe that will be making my bucket list.....

I have to LOL though.....I had brisket and mac for dinner last night and was pretty pleased with it, but your presentation was manfico!!!

Dang I almost missed this one and sure glad I didn't . Holy cow what a great looking meal and a fantastic job on the posting. A fine write up with the recipes.

Warren

Thank you! Doing my best to take notes on some cooks for repeatability haha.

Tasty Cook!

So many filling options. My mom used to make this all the time. To mix it up she'd use chicken a la king or tuna casserole.

That sounds good too! The chicken anyway :emoji_sweat_smile:

I would call that a slice of food heaven! I do believe that will be making my bucket list.....

I have to LOL though.....I had brisket and mac for dinner last night and was pretty pleased with it, but your presentation was manfico!!!

Thanks! Sounds like you have most the components ready to go!

That looks absolutely delicious! And thanks for putting together such an excellent post.

Thanks! I tried to capture it all best I could.

Dirtsailor that's what you call using what you have my mom was great at that too.

Warren

Quarantine pantry raid haha. We're going through lots of freezers and cabinets.

That looks amazing...and the crust, just wow!

Thanks! Was my first real go at crusts really in this capacity. Watched a lot of videos and read a bunch.

Reactions: 73saint
WOW Zach, that is one sweet looking meal....bookmarked!

GREAT BIG LIKE!

Congrats on the ride!

John

Thanks! Was a filling meal for sure!

Geez man just when I thought I had seen everything on here you come out with brisket pie! Incredible and looks delicious. Points all around!

Thanks! Gotta mix it up. Trying to keep up with y'all and the cast iron skillet posts! This would make good individual pot pie in a CI skillet too!...

What a monumental effort, about as deserving of a carousel ride of any cook I've ever seen, huge, Like! Unbelievable the amount of work you poured into that cook, a masterpiece. RAY

That looks freakin good!

Thanks! It ate good too :emoji_grin:

I don't normally eat cake or pie, but I sure would take a great big slice of that! Big Like!

Thank you! definitely more savory so it feels less wrong diving in haha.

What a monumental effort, about as deserving of a carousel ride of any cook I've ever seen, huge, Like! Unbelievable the amount of work you poured into that cook, a masterpiece. RAY

Thanks! Appreciate the words! It's definitely the most effort I've put into a single dish before. Well, for different reasons anyway.

That looks fantastic!!!! And it's where it belongs--on the carousel.
I'm thinking that your recipe would also make for a great Shepherd's Pie.
Couple of POINTS for this one.
Gary

Thank you! Shepherd's Pie would be really good too! There's room to play for sure. and when is adding mashed taters a bad idea?! :emoji_laughing:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky