Easy Supper Tonight - BLTs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gonna Smoke

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 19, 2018
South Carolina
Just my wife and I here this evening so I suggested BLTs for supper, she said great! Fried up some of the bacon from my first ever belly cure, gathered the necessary ingredients, and it was BLT time...
20240218_174517[1].jpg

Time to eat...
20240218_175359[1].jpg

20240218_175524[1].jpg

Dukes is a good #2 and I actually prefer it in tater salad and tartar sauce. I gotta hold true to Kraft on most things....... but when I am out of Kraft I don't hesitate to reach for Dukes for everything else. I won't eat anything but those 2 (unless it's on a sandwich from somewhere out)

I've thrown away food that had Hellyuckmans on it.

Nice Charles. Both the wife and I love BLTs and yours looks fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Love a good BLT, we just had em a couple nights ago. I can't find Dukes here, wish I could. I'd be all over that.

Looks perfect. The only difference is we have moved on to the Lays Low Sodium Wavy chips in the light blue bag. They are way more addictive with less salt.

Dukes is a good #2 and I actually prefer it in tater salad and tartar sauce. I gotta hold true to Kraft on most things....... but when I am out of Kraft I don't hesitate to reach for Dukes for everything else. I won't eat anything but those 2 (unless it's on a sandwich from somewhere out)

I've thrown away food that had Hellyuckmans on it.
It's been Duke's for me/us my whole life even though I can eat Kraft, just not Miracle Whip...
Nice Charles. Both the wife and I love BLTs and yours looks fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris
BLTs are a mainstay around here, especially when I can get home grown tomatoes...
Probably my favorite sandwich Charles and yours looks great!
Bacon and Dukes😍

Keith
BLTs are at the top of our sandwich list, right there with a Reuben...
Excellent looking BLT!! A favorite for sure!
Thank you for your comments...
That’s a nice BLT plate! Nice toasted bread too!!!
Thanks. Bread has to be toasted and that particular Walmart bread really is good...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky