Bloomin' onion and dilly beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
omg this thing was awesome ohh god i almost ate the whole thing myself haha i used premixed flour but added more stuff to it cause it smelled bland. Thanks for the insperation Squirrel I think lol ohh the grease mmm

b54d544e_onion%20001.jpg
f4b276a1_onion%20002.jpg
b55819f1_onion%20003.jpg
d49a2ab7_onion%20004.jpg

ohh man im gonna regret this thing lol stomach rumbling haha

hmm pics didnt do it justice it looked way better than that and its hard to tell how big it was but thats a big plate so ya it was pretty damn big!!

Great job!! I know what you mean about the picture not doing it justice, I actually felt the same way when I saw my pics. It's not something you get very often, but it sure is good!

Wow, I'm not sure they could taste any better than they look because they look mighty tasty to me!

Hi everybody!

I'm doing good today (It's my Birthday!) Things are going much better than expected, and it looks like no Chemo, atleast for now. Having radiation though, nothing like a good cattle prodding to start the day, I mean, I'm as freaky as the next gal, but durn that kinda hurts.

And I am planning my menu for the rib throwdown, I'm so excited just to be cooking again. You know I'm sick when I don't want to cook. I'm working on a cake for my b'day, so I'll post some pics later. I also am taking pics of my garden project so will be posting soon about that.

This video sums it up quite nicely!

Oh, and you better believe I'm bring my A-game !!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky