Bee-ware your first grilling of the season!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
no pics here either. Being allergic to bees, I was looking forward to see the carnage!

I think that story goes around every year . I thought somewhere there was a link to a story along with photos that bees built a nest inside a singlewide trailer and completely filled it .

Sorry my link doesn't work, but you got it right! Exactly the same.

Such a shame to see bees killed in that way. There are people who will come and get them without the carnage to a species we can't afford to lose.

That said, a couple of years ago at my deer lease I started a gas grill that hadn't been used for about 6 months. Mice by the dozens came spilling out. I turned the temperature up and never used that grill again. I hate rodents.

But it sure sounds like you like the bees thou. Man oh Man that wouldn't be a good surprise for sure. Well I don't have to worry about that for I use my grills and smokers far to much for that to ever happen.

Wow crazy! At least that guy got some fresh real honey! Delicious stuff! I use my grill and smoker all year long, snow or rain, doesn't matter. So I'm not too worried! That's what happens when you're slacking off on your cooking duties, I guess!

Hmm...I don't think I'd wanna cook on that grill after bombing it. If it kills bugs, it'll sure kill humans too.

The only trouble I have with grills or smokers around my area is being able to get the rig completely cooled down between smokes!
biggrin.gif

Mine get use year-round...snow, rain, sleet (I'll pass on the hail though).

Eric

I had earwigs on my porch that would crawl up near the burner on my smoker. I would light it and have five or ten fall off, but if anything like that happened I would be looking for a new smoker and maybe a container for the honey (not earwig honey though, as far as I know they don't make any).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky