Another Bearcarver inspired Roast Beef for Sammies thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lookin Good! I have the Silicone to seal her up on the way. With the way she is right now, I can close down all my vents and still run 280-295 on half a chimney of coals

Do you have a ling baffle in? I found that keeps temps down in the CC

I don't have a Baffle yet. That was going to be the next thing I researched. I don't know if there is one on the market that works, or if I will have to fabricate one. I did use a big water pan on the bottom rack, right above where the heat came in. That helped keep temps down, But my fuel was still burning fast. I went through 5 Chimneys in a 5-hour cook. Hopefully, it will be better now that I have the firebox sealed up.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky