A Chili Copmpetition

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

so ms smoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 20, 2010
Gulfport, MS

Me and Porker Ace entered a local chili competition/fundraising event for a local family today. There was no formal judging, but a poeples choice award so to speak. Still it was a good cause. We did not win anything but I still feel we had the best chile. When yoe have 10-12 year old kids coming back for more and giving you thier vote, plus a few discerning adults, you done good!

Anyway, we did take a few pics of our tent. Also included was a contest for best decorated booth and with a halloween them, well, you will see.

At least we had a great time!  Thanks for looking.

Mike

Reactions: rabbithutch
wazzapp.gif
 Mike............. Your table looks freekin Cool..... Need to bring that stuff to NFLG so we can do another sausage demo... That would be funny for the new people to see that sitting on the table...LOL

wazzapp.gif
 Mike............. Your table looks freekin Cool..... Need to bring that stuff to NFLG so we can do another sausage demo... That would be funny for the new people to see that sitting on the table...LOL
I will try to remember!

Mike

biggrin.gif
 What exactly did you put in that chili? Nice job!
   Thanks. It is  coarse ground sirloin, finely chopped pulled pork, Jeff's sauce, fire roasted red and green bell peppers and jalapenos, diced tomatoes, onions, garlic, chile powder, coarse black pepper, tobasco, cayenne.  I think that's all! 

Mike

Looks like a great time and a great cause. Thanks for your support for the family 

Thanks. It is  coarse ground sirloin, finely chopped pulled pork, Jeff's sauce, fire roasted red and green bell peppers and jalapenos, diced tomatoes, onions, garlic, chile powder, coarse black pepper, tobasco, cayenne.  I think that's all! 

Mike
Thanks for the recipe! But, I was trying to make a funny 
biggrin.gif
 Seen all them body parts on the table. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky