4/26/24 Weekend BBQ Battle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you made it post it .
It was the maiden voyage of my pizza oven after converting it to Natural Gas.
Runs a lot hotter, too hot for NY style pizza.
It was sort of a disaster, tasted great but looked ugly. Not worth posting.
The pre-cook picture is great. Hahaha
Will be a learning curve like when I first got it.

I’ve seen the pulled ham…. Guess I’ll shoot for second place!

Jim
IMG_3925.gif

, just a flare of diverticulitis to calm down.
That sucks . Went through that a couple weeks ago . Catch it soon enough it's controllable .
It keeps her nervous about eating anything with small seeds
You read that , but my Doctor said that it's not the issue people think it is .
Drinking enough water is key . I tell you what can bring it on is stress and worry .
I understand her worry . It's no fun .

Reactions: DRKsmoking
ou read that , but my Doctor said that it's not the issue people think it is .

Took about 5 hours trying to figure out why she was in so much pain. Then they narrowed it down to this.
And said that it could flare up again at any time . Had to be very carful with anything with seeds , grains small nuts etc.

She always drinks a lot of water 7 plus glasses a day most days , always did.

Once she was told what it was from , she has been very nervous sense.

David

Reactions: crazymoon
It was the maiden voyage of my pizza oven after converting it to Natural Gas.
Runs a lot hotter, too hot for NY style pizza.
It was sort of a disaster, tasted great but looked ugly. Not worth posting.
The pre-cook picture is great. Hahaha
Will be a learning curve like when I first got it.
Our pizza oven gets pretty dang hot. We do a thinner New Haven style -quasi-neopolatin - and it turns out really well - but expect some char on thin edges. Nice thing with thinner smaller pies is they cook so fast you can make a couple w/different goodies

Reactions: 02ebz06
Just a little pop up comp for you all. Everyone that post a new thread with their cooks this weekend will be entered into a giveaway. Not sure if ill just draw a number or have some mods help me pick the best one but we will pick a winner and give you a prize.

Just wanted to do something fun this weekend. There are no rules per say other than you have to have made it.

Hope you have fun this weekend with your cooks.

Brian
How do we post our pictures from this weekend? Sorry, Im still trying to figure this out.
Bryan

How do we post our pictures from this weekend? Sorry, Im still trying to figure this out.
Bryan
Just start a new thread and post the pictures in there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky