- 21 Posts. Joined 4/2015
- Location: UK
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
My family always does Prime Rib for Christmas so, of course, that is my suggestion...and once I started smoking the prime rib, that is the only way we do it now.
To speed things up and get better smoke flavor I smoke it in single-bone sections. Takes about 50-60 minutes at 225F for medium rare. I cut the single bone section in half and serve it smoked side down.
I thought some more about starters and mains...
- Salads (Ceasar and house)
- Soup? French Onion, potato leek, veggie with a little barley
- bread/butter or dinner rolls
- Baked tater (of course)
- cheesy jalapeno twice baked potato
- garlic mashed taters
- creamy scalloped potato option
- Yorkshire pudding
- rice option (maybe)
- green beans with pulled pork
- mixed veggies
Time for lunch - cheers!