Shot my mouth off and my son is taking my MES-30.
I've been reading the MES-40 threads.
1. I've calibrated my thermometers for profiling the new MES-40 when it arrives.
2. I'm planning to pull the water pan. I've never used the one in the MES-30, so I shouldn't miss it.
1. Where is the best place to put my AMNPS? And how do others keep fat from dripping in it?
2. Does anyone have problems with fat/grease dropping on the smoker floor? Is so, how do I deal with it. I'm not a neat freak, but do believe in basic hygiene.
3. How much heat escapes through the glass window I may never clean?
What basic mods should I consider?
Don (aka holyfeld)