Zwilling Steak Knife set $34.99!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's a pretty sweet deal, too bad they're sold out. I have a set of Wusthof steak knives to fill out my cutlery block. Thirty bucks a pop and they suck! The rest of the blades stay like razors, the steak knives need to be tuned after every use it seems. Expensive ain't always better. RAY

Thanks Dave, they are sold out… but much appreciate the heads up on that site… looks like a great one to keep an eye on!

Reactions: Flatrate
That's a pretty sweet deal, too bad they're sold out. I have a set of Wusthof steak knives to fill out my cutlery block. Thirty bucks a pop and they suck! The rest of the blades stay like razors, the steak knives need to be tuned after every use it seems. Expensive ain't always better. RAY

Ray, how ya been buddy? I appreciate you posting… as I was considering some Wusthof steak knives here shortly… Glad I seen this before pulling the trigger! Thanks Ray!

Reactions: sawhorseray
Ray, how ya been buddy? I appreciate you posting… as I was considering some Wusthof steak knives here shortly… Glad I seen this before pulling the trigger! Thanks Ray!
Hey bud, good to hear from you! I'm doing OK for a old man, beats the hell out of not getting any older. I just don't post many cooks these days, everything I do I've posted before. Still post jokes about once a week, now folks have to dig to find them. I got the handheld sharpener from Wusthof that's good for all their blades, coarse and fine, angled and straight blades. I can't get a lasting edge on the steak blades to save my life even tho all the others in the block stay sharp as could be. Most of the time I'm eating steak by myself, Jan never touches the stuff. I end up using a kitchen blade at the table, every time I use a Wusthof steak knife I have to sharpen it and get pissed off. All I eat are ribeyes, T-bones, and tritip, ain't like the blade has to do a lot of hard work. RAY

Would have been a great deal. Man the price on some of the Shun and Miyabi sets!!!! $700-$900+ holy crap!! Lol give me a $50 set and a half cow

Last edited:
Reactions: sawhorseray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky