Wood source in Stokes County

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JeffShoaf

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 4, 2021
If anyone in the King/Stokes County area is looking for cooking or heating wood, I've found a good source. He has a seasoned and fresh cut and split wood; lots of mixed hardwood that's mostly oak, lots of hickory, and some other wood in smaller quantities (including some peach), plus he delivers.

I'll not post his contact info to avoid scammers scraping the web for info, but will share it with you if you IM me. I just got a load of hickory.
PXL_20221002_222929710.jpg

Reactions: JLeonard
Always good to have another source. I'm in Forsyth county, don't know if they'll go this far

I'll dm his phone # to you - I'd rather not post it in the forum in case scammers are scraping for #'s.

Always good to have another source. I'm in Forsyth county, don't know if they'll go this far
I sent you his info via private message. That load was $180. If I calculated correctly, it's almost a 1/2 cord.

Reactions: Newglide
I have no idea - I'll pm his info to you so you can follow up if you want.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky