wood for smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vinworx

Original poster
May 21, 2016
Aiken SC
Been searching for a supplier of smoking wood forever. I found one right under my nose. Here in Aiken. These folks are friendly and have clean, separated and stacked Cherry, Hickory, Oak and others at reasonable prices.  https://www.facebook.com/turnerfirewood/. If your in the area its worth a visit. I picked up a load of hickory yesterday its really the nicest stuff i have found. They cater to folks and restaurants that  smoke.

That sounds great. In wonder if they want to open a place in the upstate. I've been lucky so far, with tree cutters and clearing storm damage.

I've been absent from this site for awhile and itching to get back. A buddy was looking to buy a smoker/grill so I rode with him down to Evans, Ga to pick up his Rec Teq 590. Now I'm ready to post and catch up with everyone. For those Lexington/Gilbert/Leesville guys, there is a guy off of Calks Ferry Rd in Gilbert, Ronnie Ricard (I think. I'm bad with names) who I get my hickory from. He has different varieties. He has a sign on the road that says "firewood for sale".

I've been absent from this site for awhile and itching to get back. A buddy was looking to buy a smoker/grill so I rode with him down to Evans, Ga to pick up his Rec Teq 590. Now I'm ready to post and catch up with everyone. For those Lexington/Gilbert/Leesville guys, there is a guy off of Calks Ferry Rd in Gilbert, Ronnie Ricard (I think. I'm bad with names) who I get my hickory from. He has different varieties. He has a sign on the road that says "firewood for sale".
I am not far down the road in Elgin SC. Do you have any contact info for Ronnie, I am tired of buying bags from academy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky