Winter 2018/19 mission accomplished...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario...
Well, I am happy to wrap up charcuterie making winter of 2018/19...
1. top of the wine shelf and wine hanger, bottled white "Shardonnay de Shateau" + 5 gallon demijohn as private reserve....
2. middle of the wine shelf, bottled "White Zinfandel" rose wine + 5 gallon demijohn as private reserve... 3. bottom of the wine shelf, bottled " Smoky Merlot" red wine + 5 gallon (ready to be stored for aging, second pic) as very private reserve... lol...
4. front and background, aging party of charcuterie: slabs of panchetas, rolled pancheta, filleto baciatos, capacollas, costolettes and sausages...
Each charcuterie compliments different wines type (and vice versa) and are meant to be served as appetizers in the summer when I pull my guitar and around the table with little help of my friends have an appreciation and thankfulness for opportunities life gives me ...

Next six months everything will be about fishing, outdor cooking from my favourite recipe book "Around the world cooking"... I do love my slowing down and getting old.... lol..
20190327_120023.jpg

20190327_120110.jpg

Well, I am happy to wrap up charcuterie making winter of 2018/19...
1. top of the wine shelf and wine hanger, bottled white "Shardonnay de Shateau" + 5 gallon demijohn as private reserve....
2. middle of the wine shelf, bottled "White Zinfandel" rose wine + 5 gallon demijohn as private reserve... 3. bottom of the wine shelf, bottled " Smoky Merlot" red wine + 5 gallon (ready to be stored for aging, second pic) as very private reserve... lol...
4. front and background, aging party of charcuterie: slabs of panchetas, rolled pancheta, filleto baciatos, capacollas, costolettes and sausages...
Each charcuterie compliments different wines type (and vice versa) and are meant to be served as appetizers in the summer when I pull my guitar and around the table with little help of my friends have an appreciation and thankfulness for opportunities life gives me ...

Next six months everything will be about fishing, outdor cooking from my favourite recipe book "Around the world cooking"... I do love my slowing down and getting old.... lol..
View attachment 391600
View attachment 391602
Looks great. What temperature typically is a cold room?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky