Whooo Hoo!!! It is espresso time!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fpnmf

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 19, 2010
Fl
Craig your life is just to good...and your wife does do really nice work...when I grow up I want to be just like you....
biggrin.gif
icon14.gif
first.gif

Thanks fellas!!

I only need a couple cups of this stuff..whew!!

Craig

Oh man, now I'm really jealous. A good woman, espresso, the beach AND Cuban cigars.....  

You are living the dream my man....

That looks awesome! Try a Cuban espresso with one of those cigars, and maybe fortify it with a little fermented molasses.

Crap, now I'm thinking I have to dig out our (cheap and not nearly so fancy) espresso machine.

Hard to plug that in on the beach though....lifes a bear sometimes. You're living large buddy.....lol
Thanks...

Iced for the beach!!!
Oh man, now I'm really jealous. A good woman, espresso, the beach AND Cuban cigars.....  

You are living the dream my man....
Thanks..coming up on 3 years ago that I was about killed by a hit and run driver in your neighborhood..well... close to your neighborhood..Jonesboro..

I was convinced then that life can be over real quick..so I try to give it hell now..
That looks awesome! Try a Cuban espresso with one of those cigars, and maybe fortify it with a little fermented molasses.

Crap, now I'm thinking I have to dig out our (cheap and not nearly so fancy) espresso machine...
Thanks....

It appears that Cuban cigars are much easier to get than Cuban coffee beans...

I need a connection in Canada to rebag the beans and send them on over the border...

http://www.greenbeanery.ca/bean/catalog/cuban-altura-lavado-p-69.html

Craig

T
Thanks..coming up on 3 years ago that I was about killed by a hit and run driver in your neighborhood..well... close to your neighborhood..Jonesboro..
I was convinced then that life can be over real quick..so I try to give it hell now..
Oh wow, small world. We moved from Jonesboro to McDonough in 1998 and I just retired from the Sheriff's Office in Clayton Co after 35 years.   Trying to figure out this fixed income thing now.

Oh wow, small world. We moved from Jonesboro to McDonough in 1998 and I just retired from the Sheriff's Office in Clayton Co after 35 years.   Trying to figure out this fixed income thing now.
Hahahahhaha...yer Alzheimer's is acting up Dave...

I think we had a conversation about this last year...

I worked at Clayton County HD..with yer buddy Chuck..

I was test driving a bike when I got run down..4/17/10..

The bike I was riding belonged to a Lake City cop..

Craig

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky