• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Where in NC are you hailing from?

leper65

Joined Feb 3, 2019
I like that area better than where I'm at. No hills here and hot as hell in the summer...

BigTurtle

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 2, 2018
I send all the water to y'all. Its wet but at 3400 feet up if the water backs up this high I'll ask Noah if he needs a country boy chef on board lol. Seems like there are a lot of WNC members here.

smokinbill1638

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 6, 2014
We got all of transylvanias water already. I'm not at that elevation but if I flood, all of etowah is under water. I have seen quite a few responses from this side of the state.

BigTurtle

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 2, 2018
I know you can. I'm on call all this weekend and next week but will be cooking soon. Probably another trip to Kentucky next weekend. See ya soon D.

Bigun94

Joined Feb 19, 2019
I'm in Harrisburg. Been smoking for about 10 years. Have an UDS i've used for years. Just got a new to me gravity feed Superior Smoker.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks