Where are you from Poll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What Region do you live in

• Deep South: Alabama,Georgia,Florida,Louisiana, Mississippi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mid South:Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia

• Pacific West: Alaska, Hawaii, California

• Great Lakes: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin

• New England: Connenticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

• South Central: Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas

• Midatlantic: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia,

• Northwest: Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

• Southwest: Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah

• Upper Plains: Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota

• Canada

• Europe

• Australia

• South America

• South Pacific

• England

• Asia

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Don't be sorry. THEY FLAT OUT EARNED IT!!!!!!! WHO DAT???
icon_wink.gif

that surprises me. i think of barbecue as a southern thing. thing only parts of the midwest i associate with it are KC and St louis

I had to vote "South Central" because I'm in Oklahoma now, but I grew up in Georgia.

I don't know what got me interested in smoking. I've always loved grilling, roasting, frying, and baking meats -- I guess smoking them was just the next evolutionary step. I'm looking forward to doing my own curing, also, thanks to Pops and others!

I'm involved in several forums, but this one is the most awesome. There's so much good info here and tons of good people, too. Thank you, Jeff, and God bless all of you!

The polls are limited to how many options you can put so could only add what I added. This site has grown a lot since then with many new members from all over the world....

So no place to add you guys.....Sorry

Our Good Friend Brian (Bmmudd) has added to this so now everyone can vote...........So you Canadians need to get in there and catch up

Much like myself ... I live in Mesquite .......... Texas ......... not Nevada .. lol we do have a Henderson County in Texas and a Henderson City in Texas as well .. Looks like our area ( Texas ) or that region is leading this poll .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky