What's your BBQ/Grilling adventure for 2012?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1) Some grilled Lobster 2) To use only 1 -  20lb. tank of propane.  3) Attend some competitons or festivals, maybe join a team and help out.  More to follow I am sure.

1. Bacon

2. Sausage

3. First Grand Champion (got to work on that Brisket)

4. Have my kids enter a kid que contest

Just got my new smoker and thinking about trying to make some sausage this year. Seen way too many nice pics here not to give it a try.

adiochiro3,

Brine your shrimp for an hour or so.  Just use basic brine ratio with salt and sugar. Of course you can always add whatever else you like for flavor.  I had the same issue until I started the brine.

1.  I am now looking for a 500 gallon propane tank.  (have 250 RF now)

2.  I would like to enter a competition.

3.  I would like to dry cure sausage. (salumi/salami)

4.  I would like to build a certified kitchen in my garage.

5.  I will also work on my postings on SMF.  Make them better detail with better picts. 

Oh ya by the way,  Great idea for a thread WalterWhite!

There are lots of great plans for the coming year.
kewl.gif
 I hope they all work out!

Around here it has been easy to get an early start to the year since we've had a pretty warm January for the most part.  Friday I grilled a steak over charcoal after having finished some baked potatoes and a fire roasted red pepper directly on the coals. I probably should have put the steak directly on the coals as well but I have this nice cast iron grill...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky