What's Shakin? Bakin!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

6GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 12, 2018
Murfreesboro, TN
I've had these pork bellies vacuum sealed in a Maple wet/dry rub for around 10 days in the fridge, then dusted with a little Slap Yo Mama!. Into the Rec Tec at 180 degrees until around 150. More pics to come.
IMG_0346.jpg
IMG_0347 (1).jpg

Nice, very very nice - waiting

Chris

Bacon is looking delicious!! I’ll be over with the LT since you got the B.

I need to get on the bacon making train.

Like!

Looks good ! Be back for a slice pic .
Parents are coming over for some BLT's tonight. I'll be sure to post pics. I appreciate the like.
Bacon is looking delicious!! I’ll be over with the LT since you got the B.

I need to get on the bacon making train.

Like!

You might want to bring some Mayo. I'm out. Thanks for the like xray!
Hell yeah Dave that looks great! Look forward to seeing the finished product. 13 days...Go Vols!

Thanks for the like fellow Vol! I'll get some pics tonight when I make some BLT's with my folks. Going to try a TN twist. Deep fried red tomatoes on the sammies. 13 days!!! I can't wait. Go Vols, Go Big Orange!

Not the best pork belly I've bought from Costco, but still better than store bought bacon.
IMG_0351.jpg

THAT is the kinda lunch I'd order...if they made it. Looks fantastic. Couldn't have it for dinner, I would fall into a food coma.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky