What Ya Cooking this weekend ? No Q on tonight ~

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm sitting this one out. Weather is crap here in Western Co - starting to get the rain/snow mix which just makes sloshing around the yard miserable.
mad.gif

Mostly irritated because I just picked up the 16 gauge hull I had the local metal shop bend up to insulated my smoker with... and wanted to get started on that!
mad.gif

Ah well.. gives me time to catch up on SMF!
biggrin.gif

Happy smokes out there to everyone this weekend.

Awwww common WALLE! Put up an awning and get to work! It's not much better here on Front Range! LOL

At least your project is at the house. Mine is sitting at my In laws place. Cant get a trailer back there to get it home till this junk melts off!

sorry for not post a ton of q-view but heres a taste butt (injected w/ my vinager sause, rubbed, basted w/ vinager sause) brisket (not trimed, injected w/ apple juice, rubbed, basted w/ apple juice)

4373397054_29023c3b8c.jpg

LOOKS great . I now have mine at 190 degrees after 13.5 hours on smoker . Low and slow . Moisture just rolls out after I take the probe out . Thanks for sharing .

Just took a rack of spares, a brisket flat and some chicken wings out of the freezer for tomorrow....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky