What is everyone doing for Christmas?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lisacsco

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Are you traveling or staying home? and what are you cooking?
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

everyone have safe travels if you are on the road trying to get to family !!

We are actually going to Divide this comming weekend to have Christmas w/Mom & Dad and my brother who lives in the Springs.

If your smoke'n something, don't be alarmed if you see a stranger knock'n at your door........they say I look alot like Brad Pitt........just my face is different.
PDT_Armataz_01_30.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

I just finished the last(I hope) of smoke'n for Christmas. It's been so smokey in my office that I think I'm p'n smoke!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_32.gif

What are your plans?

We are having Christmas Eve and day here. Just a small gathering of a few members of the family. I'm sure there will be something smoked on the menu, just been too busy to decide what.

We are visiting close relatives in the area Christmas eve... Christmas Day we will be here....Mom's for dinner I might do the ham for over there... don't know yet.... I am doing sausage/deer and sausage gravy ... drop biscuits for Christmas morning tho....
rolleyes.gif

I am going to a soup and sandwich gathering the Saturday after Christmas.
I'm supposed to bring pork wontons and some venison sausage.

Lisa, what are you going to do this year? Is your arm healed enough to do any cooking?

Christmas day will be at home with the wife and kiddies , day after boxing day we'll drive up to Ottawa and do the whole christmas thing again with my wife's sister and out oldest son who lives up there too, by the way he and his little woman are gunna have a little girl in february so after that I'm gunna have to change my nick to GrandPaDonO lol
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

New years I'm gunna smoke 5 turkeys the day before and bring them to our annual sober newyears, show my friends how to eat right lol
icon_razz.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS YA ALLLLLLL
icon_redface.gif

Christmas eve at home. Christmas day at girlfriend's sister's house with their family.
Last smoke of the year will be a pork shoulder the weekend before New Years. There is a good possibility that Santa will have some SMF gear under the tree. I should be lookin spiffy for that last smoke.

Jane and I are rolling for Michigan. To spend Christmas with Bud & Tonto.
We might smoke something.
Gonna be a good time!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

We are staying home this Christmas. No visitors and we are not visiting anyone. And that is fine with me. I will smoke a turkey (1st one..wish me luck) and a ham. And a fatty or two. Brocolli cassarole, Cornbread dressing, sweet potato souffle and pies. I am getting hungry thinking about it.
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

We are going to hop Bush's fence over the border and visit my daughter -in-law at Oshkosh Wi. from Sunday 'til Friday.
Just a grill there, so won't be Qing
icon_cry.gif
.... although I might fabricate something one day weather permitting ... (fingers crossed)

Heading down to the in-laws place in Port Charlotte Sat-Monday, probably do a little fishing and a lot of drinking.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Back home early afternoon on Monday, then Christmas at home with a standing rib roast for the eats.
biggrin.gif

Going the the ****-birds house Xmas day. (sister in-laws)
I will be suffering for 6-7 hours until I can go back home.
I may try and smuggle in some booze to make the day go by faster :)
Is it wrong to start drinking at 10am on Xmas day???

Staying home as usual. Friends and family are coming over for the day. We have a smoked ham this year for Christmas. Going to do some Dutches beans and a green bean casserole in the smoker. I will bake my once a year praline pumpkin pie for dessert...

Sat. we going up to Phoenix with a care package(food&some of my smoke)a friend and his family a little down on there luck.than dinner at my bro's daughters house(big get-together)then back down here for the holidays(just the 2 of us) yee-haw.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky