What is a simple or ordinary thing that you can't do well.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Growing a retirement. Not sure why, but I just suck at it.

Paperwork. Especially if it's on computer. I truly suck at it. My wife is an accountant, so she handles it all.

Keeping my smart mouthed comments to myself.
Send me an XL spreadsheet and I'll send you back a puter file of scrambled eggs. I can't figure out how a one inch space can fit a laundry list of info.

Reactions: Djfan
Send me an XL spreadsheet and I'll send you back a puter file of scrambled eggs. I can't figure out how a one inch space can fit a laundry list of info.
Me too. Mrs. Fan is certified in it, and taught it for years. I just don't get it, don't relate to it, don't like it, avoid it. Simple.

I can't bake from scratch... Cookies, cakes nor bread is edible from scratch... Refrigerated tube oatmeal cookies, I'm pretty good at... Breadmaker bread is really good... took me about 50 loaves to get stuff adjusted though...

Lol! All good. My struggle in life is penmanship. Sometimes I think I should have been a pharmacist it's so bad. I guess working in construction there wasn't much use in fancy writing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky