What do you use for smoke i.e. Live oak hickory citrus tea almond

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
dead maple branches and apple trimmings
gota take the bark off or it taste like licking an ash tray
we have several piles out in the orchard that are 2-3 years old apple wood
5 nice hard maple trees on the west fence line

Mike

Hickory and Black Cherry mostly, with some Red and White Oak. All sourced from my farm.

Red Oak in the left bay (center of pic).

XMjV6J5.jpg

Shagbark Hickory in the first two racks on the left and the right most rack in the center of the pic.

IPa6FLm.jpg

12'x12' shed with nothing but Shagbark Hickory and Black Cherry.

xfQq2NC.jpg

Silver Maple just put up this year in the rightmost bay with some White Oak behind it. Each bay holds ~3 cords of wood.
9Z0NeZX.jpg

Hickory and Black Cherry mostly, with some Red and White Oak. All sourced from my farm.

Red Oak in the left bay (center of pic).

View attachment 632619

Shagbark Hickory in the first two racks on the left and the right most rack in the center of the pic.

View attachment 632620

12'x12' shed with nothing but Shagbark Hickory and Black Cherry.

View attachment 632621

Silver Maple just put up this year in the rightmost bay with some White Oak behind it. Each bay holds ~3 cords of wood.
View attachment 632622
Nice when you said shag bark I knew you were from Tennessee lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky