What do you have ready to drink, and what's on deck for upcoming brew days?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have a few beers in the pipeline. I have an American Dark Ale, "Orko". I brewed a clone of Toast but messed up the hops additions and the toasting of the grains (toasted other grains that weren't supposed to be toasted) so I named it Burnt Toast and it is uber hoppy/bitter since I didn't follow all my instructions properly. I have a West Coast Double Red Ale, Smoked Imperial stout, Belgian Caramel Quad and a dry cider. I have my first steam beer fermenting and this will be the first beer I keg too.

About a gallon of pineapple, 1/2 gal of Tia Maria, 1/2 gal Irish Cream, 1/2 gal cinnamon apple, 1/2 gal peach, 1 qt. nectarine, 1 qt. limoncello, 1/2 gal pear, 1 gal plum, 1 qt. kumquat, and some assorted pints for tasting!

and a full cabinet, with Strawberry, Peach, Pineapple, Pear.... and more quarts of plum, etc....

With the exception of the Tia Maria, some plum, apple and pineapple it should be mostly separated and smoothed by now. LOL

Had to make some more Tia Maria and Bailey's last month someone started drinking Tia/baileys/rum drinks and had to make more!

Yep, looks like I may have to buy some for the 4th, there should be more fruit some to start smoothing.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky