What are you watching ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
SUGARMAMA is working this weekend. Definitely going to watch this tomorrow.

well I watched it ( Roadhouse ) last night and it was a great movie. I enjoy lots of Jakes movies, and this one is a winner.
I watched Southpaw a couple years ago, and I will be bringing it back into the to-watch list.

Side note , Coner MacGregor is a beast

David

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Last night I binge-watched "WW2 From The Frontlines" on Netflix. Colorized actual footage, no actors and nothing staged. One of the best documentaries I've seen on the subject, the reality of it is kind of haunting, some brutal scenes. RAY

Last night I binge-watched "WW2 From The Frontlines" on Netflix. Colorized actual footage, no actors and nothing staged. One of the best documentaries I've seen on the subject, the reality of it is kind of haunting, some brutal scenes. RAY
I’ll have to find that . Pacific war in color is the same . All news footage . Has comments by some of the guys that were in the series Pacific . Like Eugene Sledge . You’re right . Pretty brutal .

Reactions: sawhorseray
well I watched it ( Roadhouse ) last night and it was a great movie. I enjoy lots of Jakes movies, and this one is a winner.
I watched Southpaw a couple years ago, and I will be bringing it back into the to-watch list.

Side note , Coner MacGregor is a beast

David
I enjoyed the movie last night too. Connor is certainly a beast but the A hole character he played in the move came very naturally to him. No need to get into character lol I'll have to check out Southpaw

With all the hype, I watched Road House the other day. I did not care for it at all. Trying to be comical and hardcore at the same time just didn't cut it in my mind . Coner McGregor will never make it in the acting field.
I think they did a disservice to the original.

Reactions: TNJAKE
I enjoyed the movie last night too. Connor is certainly a beast but the A hole character he played in the move came very naturally to him. No need to get into character lol I'll have to check out Southpaw

I dont know much about Coner MacGregor, never saw him fight. Did not even know it was him until i read the credits

Watched South paw last night, liked it again. More of a change of life kind of movie. good story.

David

Reactions: jcam222
The wife and I just finished watching The Chosen. Three seasons and I think there will be a fourth. Great acting, great soundtrack and great story! Now we are starting on Jamestown.

Reactions: okie sawbones
BSG is good. Strike Back is good. Burn Notice, A-Team, Eff any pro lea crap, though I do enjoy Numbers and Scorpion for the math stuff. 2 1/2 men is fun.

Just off the top of my head.

Eta because of Numbers, I enjoy Sliders also

I love Netflix but carefully avoid the "series"...too much of a time sink and I must have an addictive personality. But I can always find a movie I like and usually one both the wife and I can enjoy together.

Finished watching For All Mankind. Fantastic Show! My free trail ends in about a week. Anything else worth keeping it going?
Franklin ,The Morning Show, Ted Lasso , Monarch Legacy of Monsters off the top of my head. I need to go back and finish for all Mankind. I'm up in May and think I may renew at full price until they run another deal I can do under a different email addy. They seem to add more quality original content than many these days. Man I'm also hooked on Shogun on Hulu. One of the best most week done shows ever.

Watching Fallout on prime. Great series based on a fun video game
Excellent show. For some reasons after episode 3 it skipped to the finale, I watched half before I caught on. Kind of run new it for me. I'll watch it next year when my brain has leaked it all lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky