What are you listening to ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I been listening to some cover bands lately on Youtube. Some are pretty good. Couple are THE HINDLEY STREET COUNTRY CLUB and The Iron Cross. Love watching Larissa Liveir play the guitar.

Willies Roadhouse, Sirius XM. Part of our Dish TV package. All strictly country, no modern or wannabe country either.

Reactions: 912smoker
Playing several gigs with a guy that plays 70s, 80s real country and southern rock.
King George, Merle ,Willie, Bocephus...
Then have a show next month with beach music group. Gotta sharpen up on some Tams and Swinging Medallions.
But here's what I listen to the most.

Keith

Got tickets to see Willie Nelson at the Greek Theater in Berkeley CA next Wednesday. Tonight it is Steel Pulse also in Berkeley then after that off to NOLA for Jazzfest.

Willie still performing ???
Watched a special honoring him a few weeks back and he didn't look so good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky