Weekend Challenge?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BXMurphy

Meat Mopper
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 12, 2022
Methuen, Massachusetts
Hey, do we have a Weekend Challenge or something like that around here? You know, somebody says "OK, this weekend everyone does brisket or whatever." Then folks post their pictures and recipes and we can all enjoy some smoked food pics!

Anything like that? I looked. Couldn't find. Thought I remembered seeing it a while back.

I'm doing pork loin (not tenderloin) this weekend and would love to read a thread on it.

Got thread?

Murph

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JLeonard
Can't say I remember anything like that here. But search for pork loin and it brings up quite a few results.
Make sure to post up pics of yours!

Ryan

Can't say I remember anything like that here. But search for pork loin and it brings up quite a few results.
Make sure to post up pics of yours!

Ryan

Thanks, Ryan. I appreciate the reminder. Pictures really, REALLY matter - at least for me. I love seeing what everyone else is doing. It sounds like others feel the same way.

Murph

Reactions: JLeonard
Mine is rather boring but……I am fine with that.:emoji_wink:

My first pork loin so I wanted to be more focused on the meat.
SPOG

I was very surprised how juicy it was even days later!

Chicken and pork loin pics…..

5E356542-2C98-43C1-BCFA-FB8F82BDD1FE.jpeg
D16539F2-DD6D-4479-AA01-9619318753D4.jpeg
98840FF7-5AAE-49B5-8DA6-2C28882BE1CE.jpeg

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Reactions: TH-n-PA
Mmmmm! That looks GOOD! I love the char! I love it when Mrs. Murphy burns something. She's apologizing, I'm snacking my lips!

What's that with the char; thighs?

Murph
Yes thighs.

I threw them on the gas grill to crisp the skin up at the end.

I too love crispy!
I couldn’t help myself and gobbled the skin off the one thigh before taking the pic. :emoji_blush:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky